For any dog owner, leaving behind your dog can be challenging, especially at the thought of boarding them in an unattended dog kennel.
When it comes to dog boarding, our experienced and compassionate staff takes a different approach. We believe that no dog should be left unsupervised for any length of time, especially overnight!
At The Well Mannered Dog, our philosophy for dog boarding and doggy daycare remains simple — emphasize full interactive socialization, playtime and exercise. We strive to let the dogs be themselves in an environment similar to home. Crating is reserved for feeding or at the dog owner’s request.
Our dog boarders are supervised all night long. This means that there will always be someone there to play with them in the late evenings, tuck them in for bed and watch over them while they sleep. You can rest assured that your beloved dog is being well cared for and attended to while you are away from home.
DOG BOARDING PRICES
- 1 Dog for 1 Night (every board) – $38.00
- 1 Dog Each Additional Night -$33.00
Additional dog prices:
- 2 Dogs First Night (every board)- $57.00
- 2 Dogs Each Additional Night – $49.50
- 3 Dogs First Night (every board) – $76.00
- 3 Dogs Each Additional Night- $66.00
Important Information Regarding Boarding:
- For stays over 18 days, price may be negotiated with the the facility
- Prices subject to change at owner’s discretion
- Reservations requested but not required
- Pick up/drop off: 7 am – 7 pm, 7 days a week, 365 days per year
- Ask About Our Extended Stay and Multiple Dog Discounts
- For Emergency/After Hours Intake only – Call: 616.430.0767